I have been put on a waiting list for CCSVI treatment in Poland. 2011 is much sooner than I would’ve initially anticipated. I figure, at worst, maybe I can turn it in a vacation?
I suppose the race is on to see if the CDN Health-care community can get their protocol(s) in place so that this treatment option can be pursued domestically. But, in all honesty, I’m holding out little hope. Put a price on life – $10,000 is peanuts. Even if it only affords me 3 months of amelioration in my condition.
After having consumed an inordinate amount of Mary-Jane over the past week, the ‘Trouble-with-Tremors’ chapter in the book of my life seems to have, at least for now, lessened. Buttering that bagel was a little less difficult this morning. Still not to the point where I feel secure enough to drink a cup of coffee ‘sans-straw’, but, hey, I’ve seen how much worse it can be, so, all things being relative, today seems to be off to a tolerable start…